|Founded||April 3, 1962|
|Headquarters||1300 McKean Ave.|
|Service area||Washington County, Pennsylvania|
Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
Fayette County, Pennsylvania
Mid Mon Valley Transit Authority is a public transportation service located in Washington County, Westmoreland County, and a small portion of Fayette County in Pennsylvania. It provides inter-city bus and paratransit service to select communities within the area. The Mon Valley region is located within the metropolitan (but, except for Finleyville, not the urban) area of Pittsburgh; however, daily bus routes are provided to the city, with hourly service for much of the day on Monday through Friday.
Effective August 8, 2010, the MMVTA revamped their entire route system.
- Commuter A- Donora, Monessen, Charleroi, North Charleroi, Fisher Heights (Carroll Township), Monongahela, New Eagle, Crookham Park & Ride (Union Township), Finleyville to Downtown Pittsburgh (7 days)
- Commuter Express 1- Donora, Monongahela, New Eagle to Downtown Pittsburgh (weekday rush, limited stops)
- Commuter Express 2- Donora, Monessen, Charleroi to Downtown Pittsburgh (weekday rush, limited stops)
- Cal Commuter- Downtown Pittsburgh, Large Park & Ride (Jefferson Hills) to California University of Pennsylvania (weekday rush)
- Valley 1- New Eagle, Monongahela, Donora, Monessen to Rostraver Township Shopping Centers to North Belle Vernon, Belle Vernon, Charleroi, North Charleroi (7 days)
- Valley 2- West Brownsville Walmart, California University of Pennsylvania, California Borough, Coal Center, Elco, Roscoe, Stockdale, Allenport, Dunlevey, Charleroi to Rostraver Township shopping centers (7 days)
- Valley 3- Monessen, Donora to Mon Valley Hospital (weekdays)
- Valley 4- Charleroi, North Charleroi, Fisher Heights (Carroll Township) to Mon Valley Hospital to Monongahela, New Eagle (weekdays)
Park & Ride Lots
- California University of Pennsylvania (California)- 71 spaces (Valley 2, Valley 3)
- Chamber Plaza (Charleroi)- 50 spaces (Commuter A, Commuter Express, Valley 1, Valley 2, Valley 4)
- Crookham (Union Township)- 50 spaces (Commuter A)
- Large (Jefferson Hills)- 400 space lot owned by Port Authority of Allegheny County (Cal Commuter)
- MMVTA Bus Garage (Donora)- 20 spaces (Commuter A, Commuter Express)
- MMVTA Transit Center (North Charleroi)- 10 spaces (Commuter A, Commuter Express, Valley 1, Valley 4)
- Monongahela Aquatorium- 57 spaces (Commuter A, Commuter Express, Valley 1)
- "The Pittsburgh Press - Google News Archive Search". news.google.com. Retrieved 4 May 2018.
- "MMVTA Bus Schedules and Fares". mmvta.com. Archived from the original on 11 March 2010. Retrieved 4 May 2018.
- "MMVTA's TEM - Full Report". www.mmvta.com. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 4 May 2018.
|This article related to bus transportation in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|