|Born||10 May 1976|
Michael Smith (born 10 May 1976) is a New Zealand rugby union and rugby league footballer who played in the 1990s and 2000s. He played representative level rugby union (RU) for North Harbour. and representative level rugby league (RL) for New Zealand, and at club level for Canterbury Bulldogs, Castleford Tigers (twice), Hull FC, York, Hull Kingston Rovers, Swinton Lions and Te Atatu Roosters.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- Coffey and Wood The Kiwis: 100 Years of International Rugby League ISBN 1-86971-090-8
- "Statistics at thecastlefordtigers.co.uk". thecastlefordtigers.co.uk ℅ web.archive.org. 31 December 2013. Archived from the original on 21 April 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- In-form Smith wins Kiwi call-up
- Bulldogs profile
- Saints Heritage Society profile
- Statistics at thecastlefordtigers.co.uk
|This New Zealand rugby league football biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|