Williams at Ravens M&T Bank Stadium practice in August 2013.
|No. 42 – Texas Revolution|
|Born:||June 3, 1991|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||245 lb (111 kg)|
|High school:||Worth County High School|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career Arena statistics|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
Meshak Williams (born June 3, 1991) is an American football defensive end who is currently a free agent. He played college football at Kansas State. He was considered a draftable prospect in the 2013 NFL Draft.
Meshak attended Worth County High School in Sylvester, Georgia. He lettered three years for the Worth County Rams at defensive end and tight end, advancing to the Georgia state playoffs his sophomore and junior seasons. He recorded 70 tackles to go along with 14 sacks as a junior, while he tallied 83 tackles and a school-record 23 sacks as a senior. Rated as a two-star recruit by Rivals.com, he accepted a scholarship offer from Kansas State.
Hutchinson Community College
Meshak did not qualify for Kansas State, so he decided to play at Hutchinson Community College until he could be academically qualified. After his 2009 season, he played in 12 games in 2010, recording 44 tackles (18 solo, 26 assisted) as well as 17.0 tackles for a loss, also had eight sacks.
After two years at community college, Williams enrolled at Kansas State in 2011. As a junior, he recorded 28 tackles, including 10 for loss and seven sacks to go along with a forced fumble and a recovery. He was tied for sixth in the Big 12 in sacks, while his total was the most by a Wildcat in three years. As a senior in 2012, he improved upon his junior statistics and became one of the most prominent defensive players in the Big 12. He recorded 45 tackles, including 17 for loss and eleven sacks to go along with three forced fumbles. He was named to the All-Big 12 first team.
Meshak went undrafted in the 2013 NFL Draft. He was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Baltimore Ravens. He spent the 2013 summer in Albany, Georgia training with the Deerfield-Windsor School Knights football team, the 2012 GISA AAA state champions. On August 25, 2013, he was waived by the Ravens.
On January 9, 2017, Williams signed with the Texas Revolution.
Tampa Bay Storm
- "Meshak Williams | Kansas State, DE : 2013 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile". Nfldraftscout.com. September 21, 2006. Retrieved April 20, 2016.
- "Rivals". Rivals.yahoo.com. Retrieved April 20, 2016.
- "Scout.com: Hutchinson DE still committed to Kansas State". Jcfootball.scout.com. April 19, 2010. Retrieved April 20, 2016.
- Mink, Ryan (August 25, 2013). "Ravens Release 12 Players". BaltimoreRavens.com. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- Meshak Williams (September 26, 2014). "Meshak Williams Bio". Arenafootball.Com. Retrieved April 20, 2016.
- "Gladiators Assigned DL Meshak Williams". Cleveland Gladiators. Retrieved April 20, 2016.
- "Tampa Bay Storm suspending operations". Tampa Bay Times. December 21, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Meshak Williams.|