|Look up mesh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mesh is a type of physical material distinguished by connected and crossing strands
Mesh or MESH may also refer to:
- Mesh (scale), a measurement scale for small particles
- Abbreviated structural formula of the chemical methanethiol (MeSH)
- Number sign
- An elemental electrical circuit loop, used in mesh analysis
In computing and mathematics
- A description of an object by a collection of small simple shapes, commonly used in numerical simulations and computer graphics
- Mesh network, a highly interconnected network of computers or networking hardware
- Windows Live Mesh, free synchronization and Remote Desktop software from Microsoft
- "Macintosh Enhanced SCSI Hardware" (MESH), the Power Macintosh MESH SCSI controller
- MESH (cipher), an encryption algorithm
- Mesh Computers, a British computer manufacturer
- Bluetooth mesh, networking standard by Bluetooth SIG
In popular culture
- Mesh (band), a British synthpop band
- Modern Day Zero, a St. Louis rock band previously known as "Mesh" and "Mesh STL"
- Mesh, an alias used by Dutch trance musician Jack Molenschot
- Meshes (EP), an EP by Pram
- Surgical mesh, used to support and repair organs and tissues during surgery
- MeSH, an acronym for Medical Subject Headings
- Mesh is a collective term for a variety of very thin, breathable and often see-through fabrics used in bridal wear, lingerie and sports wear.
- Mish, a traditional Egyptian cheese that is made by fermenting salty cheese for several months or years.
- M.E.S.H., a 1966-formed consortium of European missile manufacturers - Matra, ERNO, Saab AB and Hawker Siddeley Dynamics
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mesh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.