|Meet Sexton Blake!|
|Directed by||John Harlow|
|Produced by||Louis H. Jackson|
|Screenplay by||John Harlow|
|Based on||The Mystery of the Free Frenchmen|
by Anthony Parsons
|Music by||Percival Mackey|
|Edited by||Vi Burdon|
Strand Film Company (for)
British National Films
|Distributed by||Anglo-American Film Corporation (UK)|
Meet Sexton Blake! is a 1945 British supporting feature drama film directed by John Harlow and starring David Farrar, Manning Whiley, Dennis Arundell, and John Varley. It was one of two films in which David Farrar played Sexton Blake, the other being The Echo Murders (1945), both directed by John Harlow. Important documents are stolen from a dead man during an air raid, and the War Office call in Sexton Blake to investigate.
- David Farrar as Sexton Blake
- Manning Whiley as Raoul Sudd
- Dennis Arundell as Johann Sudd
- John Varley as Tinker
- Betty Huntley-Wright as Nobby
- Gordon McLeod as Inspector Venner
- Kathleen Harrison as Mrs Bardell
- Cyril Smith as Belford
- Magda Kun as Yvonne
- Ferdy Mayne as Slant-Eyes
- Charles Farrell as Skipper
- Roddy Hughes as Ferraby
- Philip Godfrey as James Baird
- Tony Arpino as Torch
- Charles Rolfe as Mario Carloni
- Elsie Wagstaff as Mrs Baird
- Hinrich, Derek (2018). "The Living Image". Retrieved 26 June 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "MEET SEXTON BLAKE - British Board of Film Classification". www.bbfc.co.uk.
- "Meet Sexton Blake (1945)". Archived from the original on 18 October 2012. Retrieved 9 May 2010.
- Chibnall, Stephen; McFarlane, Brian (23 October 2009). The British 'B' Film. Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 9781844575749 – via Google Books.
- "Meet Sexton Blake (1944) - John Harlow - Cast and Crew - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- "OBITUARIES: David Farrar". 29 September 1995.
- Williams, Richard. "Meet Sexton Blake (1945 film)". Silver Sirens.
- "Meet Sexton Blake". TVGuide.com.