|Founded||1 January 2014 |
|Products||Newspapers, magazines, distribution, printing, TV and online media.|
|Revenue||€ 819 million (2018)|
|€ 91 million (2018)|
|€ 28 million (2018)|
|Owners||Mediahuis Partners NV (50.6% stake), Concentra (32.7% stake) and VP Exploitatie (16.7% stake) . These 3 shareholders are in turn mainly owned by the Van Puijenbroek family, Belgian Baert family and Mediahuis chairman Thomas Leysen. |
Mediahuis is a newspaper & magazine publishing, distribution, printing, TV, radio and online media company with assets in Belgium, Netherlands and Ireland. Mediahuis publishes daily newspaper titles in Belgium, the Netherlands and Ireland as well as regional titles, and is involved in broadcasting a number of Dutch and French language TV and radio stations.
The headquarters of Mediahuis is in Antwerp.
Mediahuis was founded in 2014  as a joint venture of two Flemish media corporations Corelio and Concentra. They entered into a collaboration around their paper and digital publishing activities. Corelio took 62% of the shares, Concentra the remaining 38%.
In January 2019, Corelio NV, majority shareholder in the Belgian-Dutch group Mediahuis, becomes Mediahuis Partners NV. Mediahuis Partners NV currently holds a 50.6% stake in Mediahuis, along with Concentra (32.7%) and VP Exploitatie (16.7%). 
On 30 April 2019 Mediahuis agreed to acquire Independent News & Media for 145.6 million euro. The deal will give Mediahuis control over the Irish Independent and the Sunday Independent (Ireland), respectively Ireland's top-selling daily and Sunday newspaper, among other assets.
Media Assets: Ireland
See main article: Independent News & Media.
- The Herald (Irish national newspaper via Independent News & Media subsidiary) 
- Irish Independent (Irish national newspaper via Independent News & Media subsidiary)
- Sunday Independent (Irish national newspaper via Independent News & Media stake)
- Sunday World (Irish national newspaper via Independent News & Media subsidiary) 
- Irish Daily Star (Irish national newspaper via Independent News & Media subsidiary) 
- Regional Irish newspapers (via Independent News & Media stake) 
Media Assets: Dutch and Belgium
For Dutch assets see main article: Telegraaf Media Groep
- Jobat (jobs website) 
- Jet (magazine) 
- Gotcha (classified magazine) 
- Zimmo (classified magazine) 
- Vroom (classified magazine) 
- InMemoriam 
- ROB TV, TV Limburg, ATV and TV OOST (Regional TV channels) 
- Radio Nostalgie (North and South) 
- Metro (stake) 
- De Vijver Media (stake) 
- Flanders Classics (stake) 
- De Standaard 
- Het Nieuwsblad 
- Gazet van Antwerpen 
- Het Belang van Limburg 
- De Telegraaf
- NRC Handelsblad 
- NRC Next 
- Regional Dutch newspapers
- "Mediahuis to buy Irish newspaper group INM for $163 million". Reuters. 2019-04-30. Retrieved 2019-04-30.
- "Assets National Newspapers". www.inmplc.com. Retrieved 2019-06-27.
|This European corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|