|Directed by||Ralph Murphy|
|Produced by||Charles R. Rogers|
|Screenplay by||Arthur Caesar|
|Starring||Walter C. Kelly|
|Music by||John Leipold|
|Cinematography||Ben F. Reynolds|
|Edited by||Joseph Kane|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
McFadden's Flats is a 1935 American comedy film directed by Ralph Murphy and written by Arthur Caesar, Edward Kaufman, Andy Rice and Casey Robinson. The film stars Walter C. Kelly, Andy Clyde, Richard Cromwell, Jane Darwell, Betty Furness, George Barbier and Phyllis Brooks. The film was released on March 29, 1935, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2015)
- Walter C. Kelly as Dan McFadden
- Andy Clyde as Jock McTavish
- Richard Cromwell as Sandy MacTavish
- Jane Darwell as Nora McFadden
- Betty Furness as Molly McFadden
- George Barbier as Mr. Hall
- Phyllis Brooks as Mary Ellis Hall
- Howard Wilson as Robert Hall
- Nella Walker as Mrs. Hall
- Frederick Burton as Jefferson
- Sennwald, Andre (1935-03-13). "Movie Review - McFadden s Flats - A New Film Version of 'McFadden's Flats' at the Rialto - 'In a Monastery Garden.'". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-03-01.
- "McFadden's Flats". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-03-01.
|This 1930s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|