|Directed by||Singeetam Srinivasa Rao|
|Produced by||Ramoji Rao|
|Written by||Singeetam Srinivasa Rao|
|Music by||S. P. Balasubrahmanyam|
Mayuri (transl. Female peafowl) is a 1985 Indian Telugu-language biographical dance film directed by Singeetam Srinivasa Rao and produced by Ramoji Rao. Based on the life of Sudha Chandran, the film stars Sudha Chandran in the titular role while P. L. Narayana, Nirmalamma, Y. Vijaya, Potti Prasad, K. K. Sharma, S. R. Raju and Suthi Veerabhadra Rao played supporting roles.
The film was premiered at the 1985 International Film Festival of India. The film was screened retrospectively, during the 2014 International Film Festival of India in Celebrating Dance in Indian cinema section. This film won 14 Nandi Awards, the most by any Telugu film. It was subsequently dubbed into Malayalam and Tamil as Mayoori and remade as Naache Mayuri (1986) in Hindi.
Mayuri is a real story of classical dancer Sudha Chandran, who lost her leg in an accident on her way from Trichy to Chennai on June 1981. The story depicts on how she got a Jaipur foot and fights her way back as a dancer and succeeds in life.
- Sudha Chandran as Mayuri Olpam
- Veeramachaneni Subhakar as Mohan
- P. L. Narayana as Father of Mayuri
- Nirmalamma as Grandmother of Mayuri
- Y. Vijaya as Stepmother of Mayuri
- Chakri Toleti as Stepbrother of Mayuri
- Mukku raju
- Potti Prasad as Cop
|1||"Ee Paadam"||S. P. Sailaja||Veturi Sundararama Murthy|
|2||"Gourisankara Sringam"||S. Janaki, Chorus||Veturi Sundararama Murthy|
|3||"Idi Naa Priya Narthana"||S. Janaki||Veturi Sundararama Murthy|
|4||"Kailasamlo Thaandavamaade"||S. Janaki, Chorus||Veturi Sundararama Murthy|
|5||"Mounam Gaanam Madhuram"||S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, S. Janaki, Chorus||Veturi Sundararama Murthy|
|6||"Vennello Muthyama"||S. Janaki, Chorus||Veturi Sundararama Murthy|
- Best Feature Film.
- Best Director - Singeetam Srinivasa Rao
- Best Supporting Actress - G. Nirmalamma
- Best Screenplay Writer - Singeetham Srinivasa Rao, K. S. Prakash Rao & Ganesh Patro
- Best Cinematographer - Srihari Anumolu
- Best Music Director - S.P.Balasubrahmanyam
- Best Male Playback Singer - S.P.Balasubrahmanyam
- Best Editor - Gowtham Raju
- Best Art Director - V. Bhaskara Raju
- Best Choreographer - Seshu
- Best Audiographer - Yemmi
- Nandi Award for Second Best Story Writer - Ushakiran Movies Unit
- Special Jury Award - Sudha Chandran
- Special Jury Award - P. L. Narayana
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 July 2015. Retrieved 22 September 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 16 March 2016. Retrieved 23 August 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "నంది అవార్డు విజేతల పరంపర (1964 - 2008)" [A series of Nandi Award Winners (1964 - 2008)] (PDF) (in Telugu). Information & Public Relations of Andhra Pradesh. 13 March 2010. p. 74. Retrieved 3 January 2021.