Mavra is a one-act opera buffa composed by Igor Stravinsky.
Mavra may also refer to:
- Mavra Shuvalova (1708–1759), Russian lady-in-waiting and a confidante of Empress Elizabeth of Russia
- Dominik Mavra (born 1994), Croatian professional basketball player
- Mavra (poetry), a collection of poems by the Urdu poet Noon Meem Rashid
- Mavra Chang, a major character in the science fiction Well World series by Jack L. Chalker
- Lady Mavra Chan, a villain in the Australian webcomic and print comic series Terinu
- Mavra, a recurring vampire character in The Dresden Files novel series
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mavra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.