|Parent company||Music Avenue Group|
|Distributor(s)||Music Avenue Group|
|Country of origin||Belgium|
Alfie Falckenbach founded the Mausoleum Records label in 1982. Bands releasing material on the label included Anvil, Faithful Breath, Great White, Killer, L.A. Guns, Nazareth, Omen, Ostrogoth, Ian Gillan Band and Warlock. Celebrating its 30th Anniversary this year, Mausoleum Records was still going strong, and the artist roster consisted of established acts such as Molly Hatchet and Cinderella, in addition to new artists from around the world, including Hyades (Italy), Always Fallen (Belgium), Hills of Kings (Germany), Awaken (USA) and Grenouer (Russia).
The label used to be part of the Music Avenue Group of labels until Falckenbach's death in 2016 .
- "Mausoleum Records". Rate Your Music. Retrieved 2011-08-21. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Tales From The Crypt. Billboard. Retrieved 2011-08-21. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-09-24. Retrieved 2015-10-09. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Official website
- Mausoleum Records publishing catalog at MusicBrainz
- Mausoleum Records discography at Discogs
- Mausoleum Records at Spirit of Metal