Martin "Marty" McKenna (born 1995/1996) from Newcastle upon Tyne, is an English, Scottish and Welsh reality television personality known for his roles in two notable television shows, Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach.
In September 2010, Mckenna joined the British Army at Army Foundation College - Harrogate, aspiring to be in the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers. In March 2011, Mckenna applied for a Discharge as of Right (DAOR) and ended his career in the British Army. In August 2015, he was brought into the third series of Ex on the Beach as the ex of Jemma Lucy. He was joined by his ex-girlfriend, Sarah Goodhart, before leaving the show due to dehydration.
In October 2015, soon after his role in Ex on The Beach, he joined the twelfth series of Geordie Shore and he left the show in fifteenth series. On the show, he has had an on and off relationship with Chloe Ferry.
|Ex on the Beach||Himself||Ex of Jemma Lucy (Series 3)|
Main cast (Series 7)
|2016–2017||Geordie Shore||Cast member|
- International Business Times, 'Barclays Close Geordie Shore Star's Bank Account After Foulmouthed Rant'
- Newcastle Evening Chronicle 'Marty McKenna Forced to Leave'
- Duke, Simon (22 September 2015). "Newcastle's Marty McKenna forced to exit Ex on The Beach after partying too hard". Newcastle Evening Chronicle.
- Metro.co.uk, Emily Hewett for (26 November 2015). "Geordie Shore S12: EOTB star Marty replaces Kyle".
- Ex on the Beach
- The Northern Echo
- Sophia Moir (March 2, 2016). "the new geordie shore lad marty mckenna arrives at the house with a hoverboard and fans are buzzing about it". MTV.co.uk. Retrieved March 13, 2018.
- "5 facts about marty mckenna that you won't believe!". MTV.co.uk. March 22, 2016. Retrieved March 13, 2018.
|This biographical article related to English television people is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|