Martino Bassi (1542–1591) was an Italian architect active in the Renaissance period, mainly in Milan. He was born in Seregno near Milan. He was involved in a public dispute regarding the baptistery of the Cathedral of Milan. He helped build the imposing facade of Santa Maria presso San Celso. He also built the church of Santa Maria al Paradiso.
- Ticozzi, Stefano (1830). Dizionario degli architetti, scultori, pittori, intagliatori in rame ed in pietra, coniatori di medaglie, musaicisti, niellatori, intarsiatori d’ogni etá e d’ogni nazione' (Volume 1). Gaetano Schiepatti; Digitized by Googlebooks, Jan 24, 2007. pp. 122–3.
- C.Baroni, L'architettura lombarda da Bramante al Richini, Milan, 1941
- F.B.Ferrari, Vita di Martino Bassi, architetto milanese (Life of Martino Bassi, Milanese Architect), Brescia, 1771
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Martino Bassi.|
- Dispareri in materia d'architettura, et perspettiva, Brescia, 1572 
- Dispareri in materia d'architettura, et perspettiva, Milan, 1771 
|This article about an Italian architect or firm of architects is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|