|Occupation||Visual effects artist|
Martin Hill is a special effects artist. He was nominated at the 85th Academy Awards for his work on the film Prometheus, in the category of Best Visual Effects. He shared his nomination with Charley Henley, Richard Stammers and Trevor Wood.
In 2014, he was awarded at the 86th Academy Scientific and Technical Awards, an Academy Scientific and Technical Award, for the Spherical Harmonics-based Efficient Lighting System at Weta Digital. He shares this award with Nick McKenzie and Jon Allitt.
- Enemy at the Gates (2001)
- Batman Begins (2005)
- King Kong (2005)
- X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
- Avatar (2009)
- The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (2011)
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)
- Prometheus (2012)
- The Wolverine (2013)
- Furious 7 (2015)
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017)
- "The 85th Academy Awards (2013) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Archived from the original on October 1, 2014. Retrieved April 7, 2014.
- "THE 86TH SCIENTIFIC & TECHNICAL AWARDS 2013". www.oscars.org. 2014. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|