Martigny is the capital of the district of Martigny in the canton of Valais in Switzerland formed by the merger of Martigny-Bourg and Martigny-Ville in 1964.
Martigny may also refer to:
- Martigny, Aisne, in the Aisne department
- Martigny, Manche, in the Manche department
- Martigny, Seine-Maritime, in the Seine-Maritime department
- Martigny-Courpierre, in the Aisne department
- Martigny-le-Comte, in the Saône-et-Loire department
- Martigny-les-Bains, in the Vosges department
- Martigny-les-Gerbonvaux, in the Vosges department
- Martigny-sur-l'Ante, in the Calvados department
- Saint-Germain-de-Martigny, in the Orne department
- Martigny River, Québec
- Martigny-Combe, a municipality in the canton of Valais
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.