Haynes with Reyer Venezia in 2017
|Position||Point guard / Shooting guard|
|Born||December 19, 1986|
|Nationality||American / Georgian|
|Listed height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Listed weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
|High school||Irving (Irving, Texas)|
|NBA draft||2010 / Undrafted|
|2014–2015||Maccabi Tel Aviv|
|Career highlights and awards|
Keith MarQuez Haynes (born December 19, 1986) is an American professional basketball player who last played for Umana Reyer Venezia of the Italian Lega Basket Serie A (LBA). Haynes is also a naturalized citizen of Georgia, and he played with the senior men's Georgian national team at EuroBasket 2011.
After going undrafted in the 2010 NBA draft, Haynes decided to pursue a professional basketball career in Europe, signing with Élan Chalon of the French Pro A League. He later played with the Spanish ACB League club Gran Canaria (2011–12), the German League club Artland Dragons (2012–13), and then signed with the Italian League club Olimpia Milano. He parted ways with Milano on December 29, 2013. He then signed with the Italian League club Montepaschi Siena for the rest of the season. In July 2014, he signed a two-year deal with the Israeli Super League club Maccabi Tel Aviv. On July 6, 2015, he left Maccabi and returned to Italy where he signed with Dinamo Sassari. On January 29, 2016, he was bought out of Sassari by Panathinaikos, for an estimated price of $100k. On July 5, 2016, he signed with Italian club Umana Reyer Venezia. In his second season with Reyer, he won the European fourth-tier FIBA Europe Cup championship.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||PIR||Performance Index Rating|
Note: The EuroLeague is not the only competition in which the player participated for the team during the season. He also played in domestic competition, and regional competition if applicable.
|2014–15||Maccabi Tel Aviv||25||5||17.5||.383||.301||.571||1.5||1.2||.4||.1||4.6||3.1|
Georgian national team
Haynes represented the senior men's Georgian national basketball team at EuroBasket 2011, where he averaged 8 points per game, 1.6 rebounds per game, 1.2 assists per game, and 0.9 blocks per game.
- MarQuez HAYNES 19 Dec 1986.
- FIBAAmericas.com HAYNES, KEITH MARQUEZ.
- Alumnus Marquez Haynes adjusts to life in France playing for French club Chalon.
- "Olimpia is Welcoming MarQuez Haynes".
- "Olimpia Milano, MarQuez Haynes part ways". Sportando.net. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Maccabi makes combo guard Haynes its first new addition". Euroleague.net. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- "Dinamo Sassari announces MarQuez Haynes". Sportando.com. July 6, 2015. Retrieved July 6, 2015.
- Panathinaikos announces MarQuez Haynes
- Deal with Haynes
- Reyer Venezia announces Marquez Haynes
- Reyer Venezia conquer FIBA Europe Cup after defeating Sidigas Avellino
- FIBA.com 2011 EuroBasket Georgia 12- Keith Haynes.