Mark Harris Getty
July 9, 1960
Getty began his career with spells at Kidder Peabody in New York and then joined Hambros Bank Limited in London. In 1993 he drove his family's founding investment in andBeyond, the world's leading ecotourism business, and still acts as chairman of the business. Shortly afterwards, in 1994, he co-founded the photographic agency Getty Images with Jonathan Klein. Getty Images is the world's leading supplier of imagery for the media, corporate, and advertising sectors.
Getty has three sons from his marriage to Domitilla Harding. Getty and Harding divorced in 2011. Getty is now married to Caterina Nahberg with whom he has a daughter, and currently[when?] lives in Rome, Italy.
- The Gettys in Tuscany wmagazine.com, published 1 April 2005
- "How I Made It: Mark Getty, chairman of Getty Images". The Sunday Times. 2003-02-02. ISSN 0956-1382. Retrieved 2018-06-25.
- "Sunday Times Rich List 2007". The Times. London. Retrieved May 12, 2010.
- "How I Made It: Mark Getty, chairman of Getty Images". The Sunday Times. London. Retrieved 2018-03-29.
- "Getty family takes stake in UK acquisition venture". The Independent. 1994-01-09. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- London, The National Gallery. "Mark Getty | Press Release: June 2008 | The National Gallery, London". www.nationalgallery.org.uk. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Mark Getty|