This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Margaret of Thuringia
Margaret of Thuringia with her husband, John Cicero, Elector of Brandenburg
|Died||13 July 1501|
|Spouse(s)||John Cicero, Elector of Brandenburg|
|Father||William III, Landgrave of Thuringia|
|Mother||Anne of Austria, suo jure Duchess of Luxembourg|
Family and children
- Wolfgang, born and died 1482.
- Joachim I Nestor (21 February 1484–11 July 1535), Elector Brandenburg.
- Elisabeth, born and died 1486.
- Albert (1490, Berlin–24 September 1545, Mainz), Cardinal since 1518, Archbishop of Magdeburg in 1513-14, Archbishop of Mainz in 1514-45.
- Anna (27 August 1487, Berlin–3 May 1514, Kiel), married 10 April 1502 to the future King Frederick I of Denmark (she was never queen consort, since she died before her husband's accession).
- Ursula (17 October 1488–18 September 1510, Güstrow), married 16 February 1507 to Henry V, Duke of Mecklenburg.
- Ernst Daniel Martin Kirchner: Die Kurfürstinnen und Königinnen auf dem Throne der Hohhenzollern, Berlin, 1867
Margaret of ThuringiaBorn: 1449 Died: 13 July 1501
Anna of Saxony
| Electress consort of Brandenburg
11 March 1486 – 9 January 1499
Title next held byElizabeth of Denmark