The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for sports and athletics. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born:||October 5, 1990|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||228 lb (103 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
Marcus Dujuan McGraw (born October 5, 1989) is a former American football linebacker who is currently the Associate Director of Football Operations for the Houston Cougars. During his college career at Houston, he was on the watch lists for the 2010 and 2011 Bronko Nagurski Trophy and Lombardi Award. He was signed by the Arizona Cardinals as an undrafted free agent in 2012.
High school career
Marcus McGraw played football for Bowie High School in Arlington, Texas where he also competed in wrestling and track & field. During his high school career, he was named to the All-District First Team and was also the District Most Valuable Player in 2007. As a senior, he helped lead his team to a 13–2 overall record. In addition to being recruited by Houston, he received scholarship offers from Buffalo, Tulsa, UNLV, Utah, and Washington State.
- 2008 Houston Cougars football team
- 2009 Houston Cougars football team
- 2010 Houston Cougars football team
- 2011 Houston Cougars football team
- Marcus McGraw Named to Houston Football Staff. Houston Cougars Official Athletic Site, April 2, 2014. Retrieved April 3, 2014.
- Campbell, Steve (June 21, 2010). "Watch out for Coogs' Marcus McGraw". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved August 12, 2010.
- "Houston Linebacker Marcus McGraw Named to Nagurski Trophy Watch List". The Westside Story. June 21, 2010. Retrieved August 12, 2010.[permanent dead link]
- "Marcus McGraw". Scout.com. Retrieved August 12, 2010.
- Hittin’ the big time: Seven Cougars scooped up by NFL teams by Joshua Siegel. The Daily Cougar, April 30, 2012. Retrieved April 30, 2012.