|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
Marc Gilpin (born 26 September 1966) is an American actor.
He was born on 26 September 1966 to Wes Gilpin and Barbara Bushway. He has three sisters: April, Susan and Peri Gilpin. His sister April, with whom he appeared in Jaws 2, was born on 18 March 18 1969 and died of natural causes in her home in Dallas, Texas on July 30, 2017.
He played Sean Brody along Roy Scheider and Lorraine Gary in Jaws 2 (1978), by Jeannot Szwarc; Willie along Henry Darrow and Kate Woodville in Where's Willie? (1978); and Dale along Christopher Connelly, Meredith MacRae, Elissa Leeds and Joseph Campanella in Earthbound (1981), by James L. Conway. He also appeared in The Legend of the Lone Ranger (1981).
- She's Out of Control (1989) as Parking Attendant
- China Beach (1988) as Sammy Coy
- Silver Spoons (1985) as William Dasher
- Right to Kill? (1985) as Billy
- Surviving (1985) as Bobby
- License to Kill (1984) as Larry Chernoff
- CBS Afternoon Playhouse (1982) as Rick
- The Legend of the Lone Ranger (1981) as Young John Reid
- Earthbound (1981) as Dalem
- Flying High (1979) as Bobby Stacy
- Fantasy Island (1979) as Bobby
- CHiPs (1979) as Timmy Getraer
- Jaws 2 (1978) as Sean
- Where's Willie? (1978) as Willie Wade
- Thunder (1977)
- Lentz III, Harris M. (25 April 2018). Obituaries in the Performing Arts, 2017. McFarland Publishing. p. 158. ISBN 9781476670324.
- "April Gilpin 1969 - 2017". Dallas Morning News. 22 October 2017. Retrieved 30 November 2019 – via Legacy.com.
- Jaws 2: The Making of the Hollywood Sequel (31 March 2018). "Friends and fans, it is with great sadness that I inform you that April Gilpin, the little girl who wanted to know what Brody was doing in the shark tower, passed away recently. I have spoken with her brother Marc (Sean Brody to many of you) and he has sent me a couple of photos to include in the upcoming edition, which will be dedicated to the memory of the cast and crew members we have lost since the book first came out". Facebook. Retrieved 30 November 2019.
- Jankiewicz, Patrick (2009). Just When You Thought It Was Safe: A Jaws Companion. BearManor Media. p. 155.
- Kachmar, Diane C. (1 January 2002). Roy Scheider: A Film Biography. McFarland Publishing. p. 197. ISBN 9780786412013.
- Prickette, James (20 January 2012). McLendon, Charles Anthony (ed.). Actors of the Spaghetti Westerns. Xlibris Corporation. p. 323. ISBN 9781469144290.
- Terrace, Vincent (6 September 2019). Encyclopedia of Television Pilots: 2,470 Films Broadcast 1937-2019 (2nd ed.). McFarland Publishing. p. 68. ISBN 9781476638102.
- Campbell, Christopher (8 March 2017). "Don't Mess With Texans: 28 Badass Movie Characters from the Lone Star State". Film School Rejects. Retrieved 30 November 2019.