|Man of the Forest|
|Directed by||John Waters|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Zane Grey|
|Cinematography||Charles Edgar Schoenbaum|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Man of the Forest is a 1926 American Western silent film directed by John Waters and written by Zane Grey, Max Marcin and Fred Myton. The film stars Jack Holt, Georgia Hale, El Brendel, Warner Oland, Tom Kennedy, George Fawcett and Ivan Christy. The film was released on December 27, 1926, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2015)
- Jack Holt as Milt Dale
- Georgia Hale as Nancy Raynor
- El Brendel as Horace Pipp
- Warner Oland as Clint Beasley
- Tom Kennedy as Sheriff
- George Fawcett as Nancy's Uncle
- Ivan Christy as Snake Anson
- Bruce Gordon as Jim Wilson
- Vester Pegg as Moses
- Willard Cooley as Deputy Sheriff
- Guy Oliver as First Deputy
- Walter Ackerman as Second Deputy
- Duke R. Lee as Martin Mulvery
- "Man-of-the-Forest - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 8 February 2015.
- "Man of the Forest". afi.com. Retrieved 8 February 2015.
|This article about a 1920s silent Western film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|