This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Mamadou Diallo|
|Date of birth||July 2, 1990|
|Place of birth||Conakry, Guinea|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|2008–2013||Hougang United FC||71||(15)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 May 2010|
When Diallo was seven years old, he was inspired to become a footballer after his brother became a professional footballer in the local league.
He signed a contract with Hougang United FC in 2008. He was able to secure a contract and a work permit to ply his trade in Singapore without any issues. The peak of his career in Singapore football was after a season with Hougang United which won him the Yeo's people choice award for 2013 S league season.
For season 2014, Hougang United FC was ready to offer a contract renewal but he was denied a work permit by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower. Upon hearing this, some Hougang United fans started a petition in 2014 as a last effort to dissuade the Ministry from denying the permit; however, his work permit was denied anyway.
- "The New Paper interviews Mamadou Diallo – Hougang United Football Club". hgfc.com.sg. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- "Guinea - M. Diallo - Profile with news, career statistics and history - Soccerway". soccerway.com. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- "Mamadou Diallo :: Mamadou Diallo ::". footballzz.com. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- "Football: Home United midfielder Lee Kwan Woo is S-League's Player of the Year in 2013, Sport News & Top Stories - The Straits Times". straitstimes.com. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- "Fans start petition for S.League star Diallo | FourFourTwo". fourfourtwo.com. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
|This biographical article related to Guinean football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|