Malda railway division is one of the four railway divisions under Eastern Railway zone of Indian Railways. This railway division was formed in 1975 and its headquarter is located at Malda in the state of West Bengal of India.
List of railway stations and towns
|Category of station||No. of stations||Names of stations|
|A||2||Jamalpur, New Farakka,|
|B||4||Barharwa Junction, Sahibganj, Kahalgaon, Sultanganj|
Stations closed for Passengers -
- "Zones and their Divisions in Indian Railways" (PDF). Indian Railways. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 March 2015. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- "Malda Railway Division". Railway Board. Western Railway zone. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- "Statement showing Category-wise No. of stations in IR based on Pass. earning of 2011" (PDF). Retrieved 15 January 2016.
- "PASSENGER AMENITIES - CRITERIA= For Categorisation Of Stations" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 15 January 2016.
- "Malda railway division - Overview". Retrieved 19 January 2016.
|This Indian rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|