|• Additional official||English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|STD/ Telephone code||03513|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Maldaha Uttar|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Malatipur|
Malatipur is located at
CD Block HQ
As per the 2011 Census of India, Malatipur had a total population of 1,201, of which 611 (51%) were males and 590 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 107. The total number of literates in Malatipur was 962 (87.93% of the population over 6 years).
Malatipur Rural Hospital at Malatipur (with 30 beds) is the main medical facility in Chanchal II CD Block. There are primary health centres at Chandrapara (with 4 beds) and Chorolmoni (Khempur PHC) (with 10 beds).
- "Fact and Figures". www.wb.gov.in. Retrieved 15 January 2019.
- "52nd REPORT OF THE COMMISSIONER FOR LINGUISTIC MINORITIES IN INDIA" (PDF). nclm.nic.in. Ministry of Minority Affairs. p. 85. Archived from the original (PDF) on 25 May 2017. Retrieved 16 January 2019.
- "District Census Handbook: Maldah, Series 20 Part XII A" (PDF). Map of Maldah with CD Block HQs and Police Stations (on the fourth page). Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal, 2011. Retrieved 9 November 2018.
- "BDO Offices under Malda District". Department of Mass Education Extension & Library Services, Government of West Bengal. West Bengal Public Library Network. Retrieved 8 November 2018.
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 11 November 2018.
- Google maps
- "Health & Family Welfare Department". Health Statistics. Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 14 November 2018.