Majid Al Futtaim
|Residence||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Occupation||Founder and owner, Majid Al Futtaim Group|
|Net worth||$5.2 billion (March 2019)|
|Relatives||Abdulla Al Futtaim (brother)|
Majid Al Futtaim (Arabic: ماجد الفطيم) is an Emirati billionaire businessman, the founder, owner and president of the Majid Al Futtaim Group, an Emirati real estate and retail conglomerate, with projects in Asia and Africa. As of March 2019, Al Futtaim's net worth is estimated by Forbes at US$5.2 billion, the second richest individual in the Middle East.
It currently spans 15 international markets and employs over 33,000 people.
- "Forbes profile: Majid Al Futtaim". Forbes. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "Company Website". Retrieved 9 January 2017.
- "Majid Al Futtaim". Bloomberg. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- Neuhof, Florian. "Majid Al Futtaim, with $3.6bn, named richest UAE businessman", 'The National', 15 April 2013. Accessed 28 October 2015.
- "#270 Majid Al Futtaim & family".
- "Motor Yacht Quattroelle". Superyachtfan. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
|This United Arab Emirati biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Asian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|