Original theatrical poster
|Directed by||David Hand|
|Produced by||Walt Disney|
|Music by||Albert Hay Malotte|
|Animation by||Johnny Cannon|
|Distributed by||United Artists|
|February 6, 1937|
|8 min (one reel)|
Magician Mickey is a 1937 Walt Disney Mickey Mouse cartoon, originally released to theaters on February 6, 1937. Mickey puts on a magic show, but is constantly interrupted by a heckler, Donald Duck, whom he in turn tries to get his revenge on through his magic tricks. This cartoon sometimes deletes the scene where Goofy gets electrocuted when he sticks his finger in a live light socket. In the game Mickey's Magical Arts World, The cartoon appears as you can make your own character instead of Donald.
When a jealous Donald Duck tries to sabotage Mickey's magic act, he ends up becoming the victim of many of his magic tricks. In the end, Donald shoots the fireworks from Mickey's flare gun but accidentally causes the entire stage collapse on top of them.
- 1937 – theatrical release
- 1957 – Disneyland, episode #3.15: "All About Magic" (TV)
- c. 1983 – Good Morning, Mickey!, episode #38 (TV)
- 1984 – "Cartoon Classics: Mickey's Crazy Careers" (VHS)
- c. 1992 – Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #18 (TV)
- c. 1992 – Donald's Quack Attack, episode #28 (TV)
- 2001 – "Mickey Mouse in Living Color" (DVD)
- 2006 – "Funny Factory with Mickey" (DVD)
- 2011 – Have a Laugh!, episode #24 (TV)
- Kaufman, J.B.; Gerstein, David (2018). Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse: The Ultimate History. Cologne: Taschen. ISBN 978-3-8365-5284-4.
|This article about a Disney animated film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|