Madhuvanthi Arun is an Indian educational promoter and also an actress. She is on the board of trustees of the Calibre Educational Foundation. She also supports celebrating Indian culture. She is a choreographer and director, at times, of theater productions. In January 2009, she was one of fifteen women named in The Ritz Fashion Magazine’s “Women of the Year Award”.
She is the daughter of popular actor and playwright Y. G. Mahendra and granddaughter of veteran playwright Y. G. Parthasarathy and educationist Rajalakshmi Parthasarathy. Filmmaker K. Balaji, actress Vyjayanthimala and Latha Rajinikanth are her relatives. In 2016, she made her debut in the Tamil film industry as an actress. She was married to V. Arunkumar, grandson of Gemini Ganesan and Savitri but now divorced
|2016||Dharma Durai||Police officer|
|2018||Vani Rani||Chandrika||Tamil||Sun TV|
- Madhuvanthi Arun's novel move for children – Tamil Movie News. IndiaGlitz. Retrieved on 20 October 2011.
- Maya Bazaar- a thorough entertainer Archived 11 November 2009 at the Wayback Machine. Chennaionline.com. Retrieved on 20 October 2011.
- [dead link]
- Madras Music Mela 2001 – Dance reviews. Carnatica.net (26 December 2001). Retrieved on 20 October 2011.
- Dancing into our hearts – Times Of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com (2 October 2008). Retrieved on 20 October 2011.
-  Archived 25 February 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- https://web.archive.org/web/20080224120815/http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/fr/2002/01/04/stories/2002010401221000.htm. Archived from the original on 24 February 2008. Retrieved 26 November 2009. Missing or empty
- Women Of The Year Award. Extramirchi.com. Retrieved on 20 October 2011.
- "dinakaran". web.archive.org. 12 January 2001. Archived from the original on 12 January 2001.
|This Indian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|