|Created by||Jay Mehta|
|Written by||Lourrence Joseph John|
|Screenplay by||Deepak Mallik|
|Story by||Priya Mishra|
|Directed by||Hemen Chauhan|
|Creative director||Taiyyab Mallik|
|Theme music composer||Lalit Sen|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||222|
|Cinematography||Rahul B Soni|
|Running time||23-25 minutes|
|Production company||Jay Production|
|Original network||Sony SAB|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital|
|Original release||24 February 2020 –|
Maddam Sir is an Indian Hindi-language comedy television series that premiered on 24 February 2020 on Sony SAB. The show is produced by Jay Mehta under the banner Jay Production. It stars Gulki Joshi, Yukti Kapoor, Sonali Naik and Bhavika Sharma.
Four female police officers work at Mahila Police Station in Lucknow which consists of Constable Santosh Sharma, Constable Cheetah Chaturvedi, Head Constable Pushpa Singh, SI Karishma Singh and SHO Haseena Mallik. They are helped by a reporter, Sunny Chaddha and their prisoner Billu Champat.
As Karishma and Haseena have a different ideologies on solving cases it creates a rift between them. DSP Anubhav Singh who is a negotiation specialist, previously in IB and an elder cousin of Karishma arrives to solve their differences and make them realise the importance of teamwork but the real motive of DSP Anubhav Singh was to go close to Hassena Mallik for her uncle (who took care of her after the death of her father). As per the plan of DSP, Haseena fell in love with him and was heartbroken after she got to know the truth about the mission but actually doing the drama of fake love during the mission, DSP Anubhav also falls in love with Haseena (he realizes it later). After knowing the truth of mission Haseena helps him but her uncle turns out to be innocent and it was Genda behind all this.
Haseena and Karishma fight with each other for their different perspectives but in the end, join hands to eradicate various crimes in the society using their wit, zeal and dedication towards their profession and the love for their country. The police station, with its wise police officers, strives to work and restore the faith and hopes of the people believing in it.
Cast and characters
- Gulki Joshi as Station House Officer (S.H.O) Haseena Malik:  She always handles case with intelligence and emotions. She believes to end crime, not criminals, is a good leader and is very kindhearted. She always tries to stop Karishma Singh from taking the wrong step in rage. She also cares for her team and can give her life for her country. She loved DSP Anubhav singh but after knowing the truth of mission she was heartbroken, she only respect him as he is her senior (she loves him now also but do not accept it). Her way of solving the cases with JAZBAAT (emotions) is really unique and it appreciated by many people. (2020–present)
- Yukti Kapoor as Sub Inspector Karishma Singh/ Qayamat: She is married and the daughter-in-law of Pushpa Singh with whom she always fights yet they both love each other a lot. She hates Haseena's way of solving cases and beats before talking but now she has to solve all cases through reconciliation but has respect for her senior S.H.O Haseena Mallik and is Anubhav Singh's younger cousin sister. She disguised as Qayamat to prevent Haseena from solving cases officially which may cause them to lose Best Thana Competition. (2020–present)
- Sonali Naik as Head Constable and Counselling Head Pushpa Singh: The oldest member of MPT. She is the mother-in-law of S.I Karishma Singh. She always fights with her daughter in law regarding her son yet they both love each other, Nawab Sahab's crush, the owner of mansion where Aminabad Police Thana is situated, unknowing the truth that they both have a crush on each other. (2020–present)
- Bhavika Sharma as Constable Santosh Sharma: a police officer in charge of cyber-crime. She is newly recruited in MPT and always does mistakes and often behaves childish. Her stomach aches when she lies or tries to hide something. She is always confused between Haseena and Karishma's way of solving the cases. Reporter Sunny and Constable Cheetah have a crush on her which annoys her. She also represented the Aminabad Police Thana at Miss Lucknow's 2020 beauty pageant where she has crowned the winner. (2020–present)
- Yashkant Sharma as Constable Cheetah Chaturvedi: a psychology specialist, he has a crush on Santosh and tries to impress her and has a competition with Sunny. (2020)
- Priyanshu Singh replaced Sharma after the COVID-19 lockdown. (2020–present)
- Ajay Jadhav as Billu Champat: He is a thief turned spy who loves to live in Jail because he doesn't have any other place to live, however he helps his police counterparts often, in solving cases by being a spy on criminal. He calls Pushpa Ji as "Maa". He has a close relationship with all MPT Officers. (2020–present)
- Rahil Azam as DSP Anubhav Singh: a negotiation specialist, previously in IB, who always talks in pure hindi and has a hidden talent of speaking fluent english. He is Karishma Singh's elder cousin brother and senior. He pretended to love Haseena for Mission Jeet but later started to love her truly. He always tries to handle the fights of Karishma and Haseena and make them realise the importance of team work. He wants to marry Haseena but couldn't marry her because of his principles. (2020-present)
- Gaurav Wadhwa (2020) as Reporter Sunny Chaddha: He has a crush on Santosh and tries to impress her and has a competition with Cheetah. He helps MPT Team to solve cases with his reporting skills.
- Jatin Arora (2020-present) replaced Wadhwa.
- Divyangana Jain as Rani, the fake Haseena Malik/ Fake Kayamat She, along with her team frauds people of different cities by taking the name of an honest and reputed police officers and earns money. She gets arrested , after sometime she gets out of the jail and again spies in the Mahila Police Thana to take revenge of her being arrested and extort money , she disguises herself as Fake Kayamat and blackmails Karishma that if she wants her secret not to be revealed she needs to fulfill her demands. (2020-present)
- Ashwani Rathore as Iqbal. The Barber of the locality where Mahila police station is (2020–present)
- Satyapal as Badnaam. He is the tea seller of the locality where Mahila police station is located. He often gets slapped by Karishma for making bad tea. (2020–present)
- Esha Kansara as Sub Inspector Misri Pandey who is a corrupt officer; got recruited in the police department through her relatives. She tried to save criminals like Tiwari and Brijesh but got caught and was sent from MPT twice.
- Vaishali Thakkar as Head Constable/Warden Babita Sarkar, who was the mentor to both Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh during their Police Training and both of them were her favorite. She hates being questioned.
- Deepak as Various Characters
- Kartik Bajaj, the owner of cab driving company who thought that women can't drive.(2020)
- Balli, LPJ diet plan company's owner who fooled people (2020)
- Bulbul pandey. S.H.O Of Jankipuram police thana, MPT's competitior who wants to let MPT officers down. (2021-present)
- Amit Kumar as Constable with Bulbul Pandey and he always Interrupts.
- Darpan Shrivastava as Usman. The Biriyani Seller of the locality where Mahila police station is (2020)
- Harveer Singh replaced Shrivastava before the COVID-19 lockdown. Later, he quit the series. (2020)
- Vinod Goswami as the Auto Rickshaw driver who often makes appearances and escorts the policemen in times of emergency. He was once slapped by Karishma Singh for rash driving and later he vowed not to drive above 30 which often creates touble to MPT Team when they are in a hurry.
- Umesh Bajpai as Nawab Sahab, the owner of the mansion where the temporary Aminabad Mahila Police Thana is situated, he has a huge crush on Head Constable Pushpa Singh, unknowing that they both have a crush on each other.
- Amita Choksi as Various Characters
- Neelam, fake mother of Radha. She kidnapped Radha along with her husband and took advantage of her singing talent for own benefit.
- Pallavi, a woman suffering from superwoman syndrome
- Shikha, a woman whose child got missing at hospital after his birth
- Tejal Adivarekar as Mallaika, Karishma and Pushpa's maid who is like a family to them
- Swati Deval as Shanno Bai, a maid from Satya maid agency who frauds people
- Ankit Bathla as Kabir,who is madly in love with a girl named Piya and is forcing to marry her although he knows it is no from her side he still pressurizes her to be his wife and believes in this filmi dialogue that "ladki ki naa mein bhi haan hoti hai, that means " A girl's no means yes". Later, he realized his mistake.
- Sudesh Berry as Angad Acharya, a politician
- Aleya Ghosh as Indulekha 'Indu', a student at Tuteja College
- Manoj Chandila as Ajay Kumar, an egoistic actor/Manav, Radhe's boss
- Amit Mistry as Vijay Chauhan, a man who is fed up with his wife's superstitious beliefs
- Urmila Tiwari as various characters
- Anita Chauhan, Vijay's wife, a woman with superstitious beliefs
- Shalini as a beauty parlour owner who falls in a trap in a matrimonial app in another episode.
- Feroz as Baba Rang Rasiya, he frauds people
- Myra Singh as Radha, a girl who had passion for singing and Gangadhar's daughter, Rajkumar and Neelam's fake daughter
- Sanjay Batra as Gangadhar Acharya, A Rajasthani Music teacher and Radha's father. He had patriarchal overviews that daughters can't sing and that they are meant for house work
- Vindhya Tiwari as TV Reporter Laveena Khanum
- Pradeep Kabra as kidnapper Boondi Singh
- Jarnail Singh/Vishal Dingra as Balraj, Angad’s sidekick.
- Tanya Abrol as Dipti, a female wrestler who wants to fulfill her father's dream of continuing their family wrestling ground named as Hanuman Akhara which her brother thinks cannot be done by women.
- Shruti Rawat as Parvati: cab driver
- Anupama Prakash as Ileana, Billu's girlfriend
- Mohak Khurana as Roshan: Red Spider Online Fraud who fraud's Billu.
- Ananya Dwivedi as Zoya, an aspiring and ambitious girl who had kidney disease
- Rishikesh Ingle as Various Characters
- Dr. Vikas, who took care of Zoya's Case
- Vikram, a Cyber Crime officer
- Rahul, a Bank Cashier in UFD Bank who in real is a thief
- Geetanjali Mishra as Radha, Pawan's wife who demands salary from her husband for working at home to make him realise her importance.
- Tasheen Shah as Anaya, Radha's daughter
- Pallavi Pradhan as Savitri, Ajay's mother, who was thrown out of house by have son and daughter in law after she leaves all her property on them.
- Jahaan Arora as Ajay, Savitri's son who threw her out of the house after getting all her property
- Nisha Preek as Nisha,Ajay's Wife.
- Pawan Singh as Various Characters
- Chintan, a husband whose wife demands money for working at home.
- Musa/Accountant Arjun, a very dangerous Criminal
- Pandit Bharat Kumar Shastri a loyal bank employee of UFD bank who is discriminated for speaking in hindi instead of english in another episode.
- Mohit Dagga as Anand; a rejected police officer who frauds people.
- Shekhar Shukla as Shukla Ji, who get young girls married by making fake certificates of their age
- Nandani Tiwary as Various Characters
- Yukti; Model who was threatened by Sonali to not to Participate in Miss Lucknow beauty pageant contest but she do participate and was 2nd runner up.
- Manju, Model and Brand advertiser of LPJ diet plan in another episode.
- Aiyushi Saha as Bhavika; Model,who was threatened by Sonali to not to Participate in Miss Lucknow beauty pageant contest but she do participate and was 1st runner up.
- Riyanka Chanda as Sonali; Model, who threatened Bhavika and Yukti to not to Participate in Miss Lucknow beauty pageant contest so that she will win but got caught.
- Rishabh Raj Mehrotra as Imran (Ep 4)
- Sumit Arora as Brijesh
- Trishna Vivek as Various Characters
- NCG officer Sudha Narayan
- Helper at NGO
- Main doctor of Prabhat Nursing home Dr. Archana Nagar the president of Medical Association Lucknow in episode 2
- Gulteshyam as reporter
- Dolly Chawla as actress Haldi, Shankar's ex wife,Brijesh's wife. She was abused by her previous in laws but later divorced her husband and married Brijesh but will not accept his parents thinking about her past
- Prakash Ramchandani as a Senior officer in police who actually works as a caretaker of cows but is actually spying in the cow farm to give information to Anubhav Singh about a thief called Mahipal Singh who was Hasina Malik's caretaker after her father's death.
- Alad Hussein as Mechanic.
- Ashwin Mushran as Viral Shah , Bank Manager of UFD Bank who just wants english speaking employees at his bank.
- Govind Khatri as Mahipal Singh , Mansi's father,Haseena Mallik's caretaker after her father's death and a terrorist who wants to create a biological war. Later he's revealed to be innocent and his second wife Genda is the real culprit
- Hunar Hali as Genda , Mahipal Singh's second wife who is the actual mastermind of creating a biological war along with Dutta
- Swasti Katyal as Mansi, Mahipal Singh's biological daughter from his first marriage.
- Malini Kapoor as Garima, who is fed up of her husband's drinking habits.
- Preeti Shukla as Sona, whose husband created an app which could replace wives / as
- as Indu, Bindu's daughten law
- Indu, Bindu's daughter in law who wants to buy a new car but her mother-in-law Bindu does not let her do it because she thinks it is wastage of money.
- Neelu Kohli as Bindu a miser mother-in law who just thinks to save money and doesn't let her son and daughter-in-law buy a new car because she thinks it is wastage of money.
- Ankur Panchal as Sameer, Haseena's fiancee, who hit Parvati's car and later blamed her
- Adi Irani as Virus Shetty Jr. / Mr. Tuteja, a corrupt dean of Tuteja College
- Moukthika Sharma as Anu, Radha's fake sister and Rajkumar and Neelam's real daughter
- Shefali Rana as Fake Pushpa Singh
- Neha Tiwari as fake Santosh Sharma
- Aliza Khan as Pinky
- Atul Kataria as Lallan, Kallan's twin who owns a kebab shop named Lazeez Kebab along with his brother
- Shailen Kataria as Kallan, Lallan's twin
- Tarka Pednekar as Gauri, Asthana's sister
- Mahi Sharma in various roles
- Fake Karishma Singh
- Nancy, Victor's wife who suspects her husband to be involved in some illegal activities as he gets a lot of money suddenly
- Nisha Amrit, Roshni's mother who is accused of beings involved in terrorists association
The series was originally aired on 24 February 2020, but from March to June 2020, shooting of the show shut down in wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. The show started broadcasting its new episodes from 13 July 2020.
- Baddhan, Raj (17 February 2020). "Sony SAB TV to launch 'Maddam Sir' this month". BizAsia | Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Brit, Events and Music. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "Sony SAB to launch 'Maddam Sir - Kuch Baat Hai Kyunki Jazbaat Hai' on 24 Feb". Indian Television Dot Com. 17 February 2020. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- World, Republic. "'Madam Sir' cast is full of talented artists | HERE is the list of actors". Republic World. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- Dhar, Kshitij (21 June 2020). "Priyanshu Singh is all set to Replace Yashkant Sharma in SAB TV 's 'Madam Sir'". Finance Rewind. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- India, Times of. "TV actor Rahil Azam on wearing 'police ki Vardi' in the show 'Maddam Sir'". Times Of India. Retrieved 21 November 2020.
- "Sudesh Berry excited about his cameo in TV show Maddam Sir". outlookindia. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "Manoj Chandila to make a cameo in this cop drama as a'hungry for spotlight' superstar".
- "EXCLUSIVE: TV Actress Gulki Joshi REVEALS The Reason Behind The Name Change Of Sab TV's Madam Sir". Desimartini.com. Retrieved 8 January 2020.
- "'Madam Sir' serial star cast reaches Lucknow for promotion". Abp News.
- "Lucknow Dayout With Team Madam Sir!". YouTube.
- "It is indeed overwhelming to be back on the set, says Gulki Joshi aka Haseena of Maddam Sir - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 30 July 2020.