Macormick Bay (alternate: McCormick Bay) is an Arctic waterway in Qikiqtaaluk Region, Nunavut, Canada. It lies off the southwestern coast of Devon Island in the eastern high Arctic. Like Baring Bay to the north, it is an arm of Wellington Channel.
- "Macormick bay". tageo.com. Retrieved 2009-06-10.
- "Forlorn Hope". Fraser's Magazine. Longmans, Green, and Co. 49 (Digitized Nov 21, 2007): 633. 1854.
- Canadian Pacific Railway Company (1941). "Agricultural and industrial progress in Canada". Digitized Oct 19, 2007. Dept. of Immigration and Colonization of the Canadian Pacific Railway. p. 140. Retrieved 2009-06-10.
- Canada, Geological Survey of (1963). Memoir. Geological Survey of Canada (320 ed.). p. 125.
- Macormick Bay, Nunavut at Atlas of Canada
|This Qikiqtaaluk Region, Nunavut location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|