|Look up MVP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Most valuable player is an award, typically for the best performing player in a sport or competition.
MVP may also refer to:
- Fabio Alberto León Bentley Airport (IATA airport code: MVP), an airport in Colombia
- Steve Lombardi, professional wrestler better known as the "Brooklyn Brawler", whose alias was once "MVP"
- Michael Page (fighter), professional boxer and mixed martial artist, nicknamed "MVP" (Michael Venom Page)
- Manuel V. Pangilinan, or "MVP", a Filipino businessman and sports executive
- Dale Torborg, professional wrestler better known as "The Demon", whose alias was once "MVP"
- Montel Vontavious Porter, or "MVP", the ring name of professional wrestler Hassan Assad
Arts, entertainment, and media
- MVP (album), a reggaeton album by various artists released in 2003
- "M.V.P." (song), a 1995 single by underground rapper Big L from Lifestylez ov da Poor and Dangerous
- "MVP", a song by the deathcore band Despised Icon which is included on their fourth album Day of Mourning (album)
- MVP (group), a hip hop group
- MVP (South Korean band), a boy band
- MVP (TV series), a television drama about the lives of hockey players' wives
- MVP, an Australian sport show hosted by basketball star Steve Carfino
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- MVP (novel), a novel by James Boice
- Michael Van Patrick, known as MVP, a comic book character created by Dan Slott and Stefano Caselli for Marvel Comics
- MVP: Most Valuable Primate, a 2000 comedy film
- Hauppauge MediaMVP, a network media player often shortened to "MVP" (Music, Videos, Pictures)
- Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, an award and recognition program
- Minimum viable product, a concept used in software feature estimating
- Model–view–presenter, a software engineering design and architectural pattern
- Most vexing parse, a specific form of syntactic ambiguity resolution in the C++ programming language
- Maharashtra Vikas Party, a political party in India
- Memel People's Party (German: Memelländische Volkspartei), a defunct pro-German political party in the Memel Territory
- MVP (esports), a Korean esports organization
Science and healthcare
- Major vault protein, a primary protein associated with the cytoplasmic vault organelle
- Mean venous pressure, (central venous pressure + peripheral venous pressure) ÷ 2
- Minimum viable population, the minimum sustainable population value used in biology, ecology and conservation biology
- Mitomycin-vindesine-cisplatin, a combination chemotherapy regimen
- Mitral valve prolapse, a heart valve condition
- Duri language (ISO 639 code: mvp), an Austronesian language
- Mossberg 100ATR, a trade name for Mossberg Varmint and Predator Rifle, better known as the Mossberg MVP
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MVP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.