|Country||United Kingdom and Ireland|
|Broadcast area||United Kingdom and Ireland|
|Picture format||16:9 576i SDTV|
|Owner||ViacomCBS Networks UK & Australia|
|Virgin Media (UK)||Channel 313|
|Virgin Media (Ireland)||Channel 704|
|Sky (UK & Ireland)||Channel 352|
|TalkTalk TV||Channel 539|
MTV Base is a British pay television music channel from ViacomCBS Networks UK & Australia that focuses primarily on hip hop, R&B, grime, garage, reggae, funk, soul and dance music. It was launched as part of MTV's digital boutique of music channels on July 1, 1999 in both the United Kingdom and in Ireland. The channel was previously available in other European countries, but was replaced by the now-defunct MTV Dance (replaced by Club MTV) channel from March 2008. Following the closures of MTV OMG, MTV Rocks and Club MTV on 20 July 2020, MTV Base broadcasts a weekly chart based on Club MTV programming on Fridays.
A pan-European version was planned to launch in 2015 
MTV Base Africa launched in February 2005 throughout the African continent. On 3 July 2013, Viacom International Media Networks Africa launched an localised feed of MTV Base exclusively for South Africa, with local programming, advertising and VJs.
- Super Base Beats
- Big Beats & Future Smashes!
- Freshest Beats & Bangers
- 10 Biggest R&B & Rap Anthems RN!
- Most Played Videos Of The Week
- MTV Asks
- Brand New Video!
- Black Lives Matter
- Happy Birthday (artist)
- (artist): On Repeat
- (artist): 2 On
- Club MTV's Big 20 (weekly dance music chart)
- re-rewind ultimate garage Anthems
- Old Skool Night
.Club MTV: Saturday Night Dance Anthems
- TV Guide
- MTV Base UK - presentation, screenshots
- SES guide to receiving Astra satellites
- SES guide to channels broadcasting on Astra satellites
- "SATKurier.pl / Cyfrowe kanały / MTV Base wraca do Rosji".
- "Commissioning brief – MTV South Africa". Archived from the original on 14 December 2014. Retrieved 5 July 2013.
- "Media Update".