|Industry||Public transportation. The developer and asset owner of the mass rapid transit & MRT Feeder Buses|
|Headquarters||Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Tan Sri Dr. Ali Hamsa|
|Products||Mass Rapid Transit system|
Mass Rapid Transit Corporation Sdn Bhd (MRT Corp) is fully owned by the Minister of Finance (Incorporated) and is a corporate body established under the Ministry of Finance (Incorporation) Act 1957. It was set up to be the developer and asset owner of the Mass Rapid Transit project in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, under the government's move to restructure the city's public transport system. The company was established on September 2011 and took over the ownership of the Klang Valley Mass Rapid Transit Project in October 2011 from Prasarana Malaysia Berhad.
- MRT Sungai Buloh-Kajang Line (fully operational)
- MRT Sungai Buloh-Serdang-Putrajaya Line (under construction)
- MRT Circle Line (shelved)
The "MRT" as a service brand will be carried on all MRT Corp's owned assets, consisting of trains, stations, buses, depots and buildings.
- MRT SBK trains operated by Prasarana Malaysia Berhad subsidiary, Rapid Rail Sdn Bhd
- MRT SBK feeder buses operated by Prasarana Malaysia Berhad subsidiary, Rapid Bus Sdn Bhd on 300 Units of Single Deck 10 Metre Completely-Knocked-Down (CKD) Diesel City Feeder Buses, of which 150 units are Scania buses while the remaining are Volvo buses. There are 3 new MRT feeder bus depots to be built at Jalan Sungai Sekamat Kajang, Seksyen U4 Shah Alam and the Desa Tun Razak Industrial Area.
- Mass Rapid Transit Corporation Sdn Bhd (MRT Corp)
- Prasarana Malaysia Berhad (Prasarana)
- Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat (SPAD)
|This Malaysian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|