|Parent||Manufacturing Commercial Vehicles|
MCV Bus and Coach is an Egyptian manufacturer of bus bodies founded in 2002 when Manufacturing Commercial Vehicles purchased some of the design rights of defunct English bus builder Marshall Bus.
MCV's first deliveries were five Capital bodies on Dennis Darts for English operator Warrington Borough Transport in early 2003. However TransBus subsequently decided not to make the Dart chassis available to other bodybuilders resulting in the superseding MCV Stirling appearing on the MAN 14.220 chassis.
MCV has also built double deck bodies with the DD102, DD103 and EvoSeti. The latter has been purchased in sizeable numbers by London operators Go-Ahead London, Golden Tours and Tower Transit.
- Busride Magazine Volume 2008, Issue 3 "Letter From Europe" Archived 4 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine
- "A Capital idea, the evolution of MCV" Buses Magazine issue 702 September 2013 page 31
- MCV C39 Bus Lists on the Web
- Edwards leaves MCV Bus & Coach Professional 30 November 2009
- MCV Evolution Bus Lists on the Web
- MCV unveils EvoSeti double decker Bus & Coach Buyer 21 May 2015
- Volvo shines as Golden Tours takes delivery of 21 new buses Volvo Buses 23 March 2016
- MCV continues to march on with EvoSeti Route One 10 May 2016
Media related to MCV buses at Wikimedia Commons