|Founder||Mirza Mohammed Ispahani|
|Mirza Salman Ispahani, Chairman|
|Products||Tea, consumer foods, Seeds textiles, yarn, jute, shipping, real estate, ISP|
|Subsidiaries||M.M. Ispahani Limited|
Ispahani Foods Limited
Ispahani Agro Limited
Pahartali Textile and Hosiery Mills
Broad Band Telecom Services Limited
South East Trading Limited
Islamia Eye Hospital
|Website||Official Website, Ispahani Tea Website|
M. M. Ispahani Limited (Bengali: এম এম ইস্পাহানি লিমিটেড), also known as the Ispahani Group, is a Bangladeshi conglomerate. Headquartered in Chittagong, it is owned by the Ispahani family. The group owns Bangladesh's largest tea company, as well as other major food brands in the country. It also has interests in shipping, real estate, textiles, jute and hotels.
Ispahani Agro Limited is the agro based venture of Ispahani group since 2007. Ispahani Agro Limited started its biotech venture (IBT) since 2009. Now, IAL markets environment friendly agro inputs such as pheromones, Bio control agents, Microbials, Bio fertilizers, Bio fungicide, Bio herbicide for diversified crops such as vegetables, tea, sugarcane, rice and cotton etc. 
- 2003 - Enterprise of the Year - Bangladesh Business Awards
- 2004 - AmCham Business Executive of the Year (for managing director M. Salman Ispahani) - American Chamber of Commerce in Bangladesh
- 2017 - Green Business Climate Award 
- 2018 - Best Brand Award 2018 
- Mirza Ahmad Ispahani, Chairman (1934-1949)
- Mirza Mehdy Ispahani (Sadri Ispahani), Chairman (1949-2004)
- Yar Mohammad Khan, Director (1958)
- Godrej family and Tata family, other Indo-Persian business families
- "Behrouze Ispahani passes away". Prothom Alo. Retrieved 2017-07-29.
- "Ispahani Group boss Mirza Ali Behrouze Ispahani passes away". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2017-07-29.
- "The Daily Star Web Edition Vol. 4 Num 288". Archive.thedailystar.net. 2004-03-20. Retrieved 2013-06-14. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Company profile Archived 2009-04-03[Date mismatch] at the Wayback Machine
- Agro Venture
- "Ispahani Agro becomes champion in green business category". Daily Sun. Retrieved 2017-05-10.
- "Salman Ispahani, Citibank win AmCham business awards". The Daily Star. 2006-02-10. Retrieved 2008-02-10. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Ispahani Agro wins Green Business climate award". Bangla News 24. 2017-05-10. Retrieved 2017-05-10. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Ispahani wins Best Brand Award 2018". New Age. 2018-12-10. Retrieved 2018-12-10. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)