|Look up lupus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lupus is the autoimmune disease systemic lupus erythematosus.
Lupus may also refer to:
- Lupus erythematosus, a collection of autoimmune diseases
- Lupus anticoagulant, an antibody causing a delay in coagulation assays
- Lupus nephritis, inflammation of the kidneys caused by systemic lupus erythematosus
- Lupus pernio, a chronic skin lesion associated with sarcoidosis
- Lupus vulgaris, an ulcerative skin disease associated with tuberculosis
- Lupus headache, a proposed, specific headache disorder in patients suffering from systemic lupus erythematosus
- Lupus (journal), a journal in the field of rheumatology
Arts and entertainment
- Lupus, a character in The Roman Mysteries
- "Lupus", a short story in the collection Trash: Short Stories by Dorothy Allison
- Lupus, a playable wardog in the video game Jet Force Gemini
- Lupus (name), a given name and a family name
- Lupus, Missouri, a US city
- Saint-Loup (disambiguation) (Saint Lupus)
- Canis lupus lupus or The Eurasian wolf
- Lupis (food), an Indonesian sweet cake
- Lupis (cognomina), in the list of Roman cognomina
- Toshiba Brave Lupus, a Japanese rugby team
- Lapis (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lupus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.