Lupin usually refers to:
Lupin may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Lúpin, comic book from Argentina
- Lupin III, Japanese manga series by Monkey Punch and the subsequent media franchise
- Lupin (Philippine TV series)
- Lupin, a 2010 mini-album and title song by South Korean girl group Kara
- Arsène Lupin, thief in novels
- Arsène Lupin III, in the Lupin III media franchise
- Remus Lupin, member of the Order of the Phoenix in the Harry Potter series
- Paul Toledo "Lupin", a commando in Commandos 2: Men of Courage video game
- Lupin Pooter, the son of the protagonist, in the 1892 novel The Diary of a Nobody by George and Weedon Grossmith
- Lupin Limited, the global pharmaceutical major headquartered out of India.
- Lupin Mine in Nunavut, Canada
- Fort Lupin, an artillery battery in Charente-Maritime, France
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lupin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.