|Ludlow Church of England School|
|Type||Voluntary controlled school|
|Motto||Improvement for the better|
|Religious affiliation(s)||Church of England|
|Local authority||Shropshire Council|
|Department for Education URN||123587 Tables|
|Age||11 to 16|
|Houses||St. Giles, St. John, St. Laurence and St. Peter|
It is a voluntary controlled school administered by Shropshire Council and the Church of England Diocese of Hereford. The school achieved the Technology College specialisation in 2003, and is also a Sports College, holding the Sportsmark award.
The 2006 Ofsted report called it "a happy school which is improving well," and rated the progress of special education students as "exceptional". It was judged Good in its 2015 inspection. In 2008 the school achieved 56% of students with 5 A*-C grades (including English and maths) on their GCSEs.
- Marsh, Arun. "The best job in the world". Ludlow Advertiser. Retrieved 16 February 2009.
- "2008 Sportsmark and Activemark awards". Teachernet. Archived from the original (xls) on 25 March 2009. Retrieved 16 February 2009.
- "Inspection Report". Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills. Retrieved 16 February 2009.
- "Ludlow Church of England School" (PDF). Ofsted. 2015. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "GCSE league tables" (pdf). The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 16 February 2009.
|This Shropshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|