Lucio De Caro
|Born||15 January 1922|
Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
|Years active||1941–1988 (film & TV)|
Lucio De Caro (born 1922) is a retired Italian screenwriter and film director. He also worked as a journalist.
- Tragic Night (1942)
- The Twentieth Duke (1945)
- Processo per direttissima (1974)
- Flatfoot in Hong Kong (1975)
- Piange... il telefono (1975)
- Speed Cross (1980)
- Bondanella p.186
- Peter Bondanella. The Films of Federico Fellini. Cambridge University Press, 2002.
|This biographical article related to film in Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|