This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Luciano Tajoli in 1970
|Born||17 April 1920|
|Died||3 August 1996 (aged 76)|
|Occupation||Singer and actor|
Luciano Tajoli (17 April 1920 – 3 August 1996) was an Italian singer and actor.
Tajoli was born in Milan, came from a poor family and was a self-taught singer. He trained as an apprentice in tailor, barber and cobbler's shops. Due to polio in his childhood, Luciano always leaned during his performances, e.g., against a chair or piano. His limping was accommodated into the screenplays of his film appearances. He died, aged 76, in Merate.
- The Taming of the Shrew (1942)
- Canzoni per le strade (1950)
- Trieste mia! (1951)
- The Two Sergeants (1951)
- Don Lorenzo (1952)
- Il romanzo della mia vita (1952)
- La pattuglia dell'Amba Alagi (1953)
- Napoli piange e ride (1954)
- The Two Rivals (1960)
- Song of Naples (1957)
- Marcello Giannotti, "L'enciclopedia di Sanremo: 55 anni di storia del festival dalla A alla Z", Gremese Editore, 2005, page 203 (Google books).
- (in Italian) Official Internet site