- Lublin, Wisconsin, United States
- Biernat of Lublin, 15th- and 16th-century Polish poet, fabulist and physician
- Meir Lublin, Polish rabbi from the 16th and 17th century (also called "The Maharam")
- Yaakov Yitzchak of Lublin, Chassidic rabbi from the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Union of Lublin the 1569 act that united Poland and Lithuania as the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
- Lublin Department a 19th-century division of the Duchy of Warsaw
- Lublin Voivodeship, an administrative region of eastern modern Poland
- Lublin (European Parliament constituency)
- Lublin truck - a 1950s Polish truck, built in Lublin
- Lublin van - made in Lublin by FSC Lublin Automotive Factory
- Lublin - name of aircraft produced by Plage i Laśkiewicz, the first Polish aircraft manufacturer, including:
- John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin
- Medical University of Lublin
- Maria Curie-Skłodowska University of Lublin
- Polish Committee of National Liberation, often called the Lublin Committee
- Nisko Plan, also Lublin plan, a reservation set up for Jews near Lublin by the Nazis during the Second World War
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lublin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.