|Full name||Lu Feng|
|Date of birth||12 November 1981|
|Place of birth||Luoyang, China|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 07:27, 1 Jan 2012 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14:45, 1 Jan 2012 (UTC)
Lu Feng started his professional football career with Henan Jianye in 2001, however he rose to prominace in 2003 when in appeared in 26 league games. This led to the transfer to Qingdao and a chance to play in the Chinese Super League. After two seasons with Qingdao he returned to Henan Jianye in their successful fight for promotion to the Chinese Super League after winning the 2006 China League One division with them. He would be a vital member of the team as the club survived within the league and gradually saw them improve their league standings until they reached third within the 2009 Chinese Super League season and qualified for the 2010 AFC Champions League for the first time. Within the tournament he would go on to play in five games as Henan were knocked out within the group stages.
Despite playing for a second tier club, Lu Feng was considered a promising young player and was given his debut cap against Jordan on 9 December 2002 in a 0-0 friendly. An unimpressive performance saw Lu Feng having to wait six more years before he was given his second cap, against Mexico on April 16, 2008 in a 1-0 friendly defeat.
- China League One: 2006
- "Lù, Fēng". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 7 August 2012.
- "China 2006". rsssf.com. 8 March 2007. Archived from the original on 29 September 2012. Retrieved 7 August 2012.
- "China 2009". rsssf.com. 23 April 2010. Retrieved 7 August 2012.
- "China PR 0-0 Jordan". teamchina.freehostia.com. 9 December 2002. Retrieved 7 August 2012.
- "China PR 0-1 Mexico". teamchina.freehostia.com. 16 April 2008. Retrieved 7 August 2012.
- Lu Feng at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Chinese football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|