|Love at Times Square|
|Directed by||Dev Anand|
|Produced by||Dev Anand|
|Written by||Dev Anand|
|Starring||Dev Anand |
|Music by||Lucky Ali |
Love at Times Square is a 2003 Bollywood film directed by and starring Dev Anand with Shoib Khan, Chaitanya Chaudhary and Heene Kaushik. The film had special appearances from Salman Khan and Rishi Kapoor.
Sweety (Heene) is the daughter of a billionaire Indian (Dev Anand). The girl's father organizes a musical concert at Times Square where she comes across two young boys: Raj (Shoeb Khan) and Bobby (Chaitanya Chaudhary). Raj is a computer engineer and works in the Silicon Valley whereas Bobby, who is a middle class person, has come to the US in order to earn a bright future. Sweety (Heene) is pursuing her studies in Mass Communication in the US. Both the boys fall in love with the same girl (Sweety).
Sweety drives from New York City to San Jose with Raj to meet her father and on the way, Raj falls in love with her. Meanwhile, Bobby starts work under her father, also in love with Sweety. Both men propose marriage to her but Sweety declines, unsure about love.
Eventually, she falls in love with Bobby after he saves her from a bad guy Ashish Vidyarthi. On New Year's Eve, one year after their initial meeting, Sweety chooses Bobby and the two get engaged.
- "Aa Ja Aa Ja Aa Bhi Ja" - Adnan Sami
- "Aisa Ho Koi" - Kavita Krishnamurthy
- "Raat Hai Jawan" - Adnan Sami
- "Sapna Ho" - Sonu Nigam, Vijeta Pandit
- "Sote Sote" - Lucky Ali, Sapna Mukherjee
- "Woh Ladka Aisa Hoga" - Udit Narayan, Abhijeet, Jaspinder Narula
- "Yahan Pyar Me Dhadke Dil" - Alka Yagnik
- "Ye Raste Yeh Masti" - Kavita Krishnamurthy, Lucky Ali
The film was critically and commercially unsuccessful. It was much criticized for poor writing and plot as well as poor acting by the newcomers. The direction of scenes in New York and transitions between scenes were also criticized.
- "Love At Times Square - movie review". Planet Bollywood. Retrieved 7 October 2019.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|