|Love Is Eternal While It Lasts|
|Directed by||Carlo Verdone|
|Produced by||Vittorio Cecchi Gori|
|Written by||Carlo Verdone|
|Music by||Fabio Liberatori|
|Edited by||Antonio Siciliano|
Love Is Eternal While It Lasts (Italian: L'amore è eterno finché dura, also known as Love Is Eternal, as Long as It Lasts) is a 2004 Italian romantic comedy film written, directed and starred by Carlo Verdone. For her performance Laura Morante won the Nastro d'Argento for Best Actress.
Gilberto is an optician who no longer stands the marriage: the wife Tiziana is too neurotic, and his daughter, typical adolescent with problems, isn't longer in confidential relationship with his family. Gilberto then takes part in a nighttime encounter with strangers to find the perfect girl, but is discovered by Tiziana. The family earthquake forces Gilberto to leave the house, and he finally finds love in Carlotta, the girlfriend of his best friend.
- Carlo Verdone: Gilberto Mercuri
- Laura Morante: Tiziana Lombardi
- Stefania Rocca: Carlotta
- Rodolfo Corsato: Andrea
- Lucia Ceracchi: Marta Mercuri
- Gabriella Pession: Stella
- Antonio Catania: Guido
- Elisabetta Rocchetti: Carolina
- Deborah Young (February 24, 2004). "Review: 'Love is Eternal – As Long As It Lasts'". Variety. Retrieved 12 June 2014.
- Paolo Mereghetti. Il Mereghetti. B.C. Dalai Editore, 2010. ISBN 8860736269.
- "Cinema, a Gianni Amelio il Nastro d'Argento 2005". La Repubblica. February 4, 2005. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
|This article related to an Italian film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|