|Died||11 February 1954|
|Years active||1911 - 1954|
An accomplished stage actress with many West End theatre appearances to her name, she made her film debut in 1911, in the silent thriller Driving a Girl to Destruction. This was the first of many film appearances over the years, often latterly in supporting roles.
She was married to Edward Thane.
- Brown Sugar (1922) - Miss Gibson
- The Eleventh Commandment (1924) - Lady Barchester
- Nine till Six (1932) - Madam
- His Lordship Goes to Press (1939) - Mrs. Hodges
- Goodbye, Mr. Chips (1939) - Mrs. Wickett
- The Middle Watch (1940) - Charlotte Hopkinson
- Busman's Honeymoon (1940) - Mrs. Ruddle
- The House of the Arrow (1940) - Mme. Harlow
- The Saint Meets the Tiger (1943) - Aunt Agatha Gurten
- Bedelia (1946) - Hannah
- Files from Scotland Yard (1951) - Agatha Steele
- Scrooge (1951) - Laundress
- The Story of Robin Hood and His Merrie Men (1952) - Tyb
- The Oracle (1953) - Miss Turner
- Background (1953) - Miss Russell
Selected stage credits
- "Louise Hampton". BFI. Archived from the original on 2012-10-21. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- "Walt Disney's Story Of Robin Hood: Louise Hampton".
- "Louise Hampton movies, photos, movie reviews, filmography, and biography - AllMovie". AllMovie.