|Born||May 17, 1967|
|Spouse(s)||The Sandman (divorced)|
|Children||3; including Tyler Fullington|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Lori Fullington|
Lori Fullington (born May 17, 1967) is an American retired professional wrestling manager. She is best known for her appearances with Extreme Championship Wrestling under her real name and as Peaches.
Professional wrestling career
Fullington debuted in Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) in the early 1990s under the ring name "Peaches" alongside her husband, The Sandman. In 1994, while temporarily blinded following a match, The Sandman inadvertently struck his wife. When The Sandman recovered and saw his tag team partner Tommy Cairo assisting Peaches to her feet, he attacked Cairo. The Sandman subsequently became estranged from his wife, and Peaches became the valet of Cairo. Cairo and Peaches faced The Sandman and Woman in an intergender "Singapore Caning" match on May 14. After the match, The Sandman and Woman attacked Cairo and Peaches.
In late 1994, The Sandman was once again blinded after a lit cigarette was pushed into his eye during an "I Quit" match with Tommy Dreamer. The Sandman subsequently claimed that he would have to retire as a result, with Woman abandoning him as a result. During The Sandman's retirement ceremony at November to Remember, Peaches attempted to reconcile with him, but was caned by the returning Woman. Woman threatened The Sandman, drawing Dreamer to the ring, at which point The Sandman revealed that he was not in fact blinded and attacked Dreamer.
Fullington, now using her real name, returned to ECW in 1996 during The Sandman's feud with Raven. Fullington and her son Tyler were brought in by booker Paul Heyman, who wanted to experiment with more soap operaesque storylines. In the course of the feud, Raven attempted to play mind games with The Sandman by brainwashing Lori to become part of his entourage Raven's Nest. At Hardcore Heaven on June 22, 1996, Raven revealed that Tyler had also joined his side. Lori and Tyler assisted Raven in his matches against The Sandman and his new valet, Missy Hyatt. The family reconciled in 1997 after Raven turned on Lori and Tyler, and The Sandman came to their rescue.
Fullington returned to ECW once more in 2000, assisting The Sandman in his feud with The Network. In the course of the feud, Rhino gored her through a table at Living Dangerously, piledrove her through a table at Hardcore Heaven and thrust her head into a toilet at Heatwave. Fullington left ECW once more upon the cessation of the feud in mid-2000.
In 2002, Fullington appeared alongside The Sandman in Xtreme Pro Wrestling.
- "Lori Fullington at Cagematch.de"
- Scott E. Williams (13 December 2013). Hardcore History: The Extremely Unauthorized Story of ECW. Skyhorse Publishing Company, Incorporated. p. 60. ISBN 978-1-61321-582-1.
- Thom Loverro (22 May 2007). The Rise & Fall of ECW: Extreme Championship Wrestling. Simon and Schuster. p. 66. ISBN 978-1-4165-6156-9.
- Thom Loverro (22 May 2007). The Rise & Fall of ECW: Extreme Championship Wrestling. Simon and Schuster. p. 151. ISBN 978-1-4165-6156-9.
- John Chattman; Rich Tarantino (11 June 2014). Time Heels: Cheating, Stealing, Spandex and the Most Villainous Moments in the History of Pro Wrestling. Pitch Publishing. p. 43. ISBN 978-1-909626-82-9.
- Scott E. Williams (13 December 2013). Hardcore History: The Extremely Unauthorized Story of ECW. Skyhorse Publishing Company, Incorporated. pp. 76–77. ISBN 978-1-61321-582-1.
- "Raven results match archive: February 1997". TheRavenEffect.com. Retrieved February 1, 2015.
- Murphy, Jan (November 30, 2016). "Sandman still living the dream". SLAM Wrestling. Retrieved November 22, 2017.