|Full name||Lorcan Tucker|
|Born||10 September 1996|
Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
|ODI debut (cap 57)||3 May 2019 v England|
|Last ODI||7 July 2019 v Zimbabwe|
|T20I debut (cap 40)||5 September 2016 v Hong Kong|
|Last T20I||21 October 2019 v Oman|
|Domestic team information|
Source: CricketArchive, 21 October 2019
Lorcan Tucker (born 10 September 1996) is an Irish cricketer. He was part of Ireland's squad for the 2016 Under-19 Cricket World Cup. He made his international debut for the Ireland cricket team in September 2016.
Domestic and T20 career
He made his List A debut for Leinster Lightning in the 2017 Inter-Provincial Cup on 4 June 2017. He made his first-class debut for Leinster Lightning in the 2017 Inter-Provincial Championship on 5 June 2017. In April 2019, he was one of five cricketers to be awarded with an Emerging Player Contract by Cricket Ireland, ahead of the 2019 domestic season.
He made his Twenty20 International (T20I) debut against Hong Kong on 5 September 2016. In January 2017 he was called up as a replacement for the injured Stuart Thompson for Ireland's squad in the 2017 Desert T20 Challenge.
In January 2019, he was named in Ireland's T20I squad for the Oman Quadrangular Series. At the same time, he was also named in Ireland's Test, One Day International (ODI) and T20I squads for their series against Afghanistan in India, but did not play during the tour. In April 2019, he was named in Ireland's ODI squads for the one-off match against England and the 2019 Ireland Tri-Nation Series. He made his ODI debut for Ireland against England on 3 May 2019.
In June 2019, he was named in the Ireland Wolves squad for their home series against the Scotland A cricket team. In July 2019, he was named in Ireland's Test squad for their one-off match against England at Lord's, but he did not play.
- "Ireland at full strength despite late call". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- "Lorcan Tucker". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 5 September 2016.
- "Cricket Ireland Inter-Provincial Limited Over Cup, Northern Knights v Leinster Lightning at Belfast, Jun 4, 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 4 June 2017.
- "Cricket Ireland Inter-Provincial Championship, Northern Knights v Leinster Lightning at Belfast, Jun 5–7, 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 6 June 2017.
- "Five Emerging Player contracts awarded ahead of big year for Irish cricket". Cricket Ireland. Retrieved 1 April 2019.
- "Eoin Morgan to represent Dublin franchise in inaugural Euro T20 Slam". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 19 July 2019.
- "Euro T20 Slam Player Draft completed". Cricket Europe. Retrieved 19 July 2019.
- "Inaugural Euro T20 Slam cancelled at two weeks' notice". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 14 August 2019.
- "1st T20I: Ireland v Hong Kong at Bready, Sep 5, 2016". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 5 September 2016.
- "Double Injury Blow For Ireland Ahead Of Desert T20". Cricket Ireland. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- "Ireland announce squads for Afghanistan series". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "Stirling to captain Ireland T20 squad, new faces named for upcoming Oman and Afghanistan series". Cricket Ireland. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "Strong squads named for one-day internationals and Wolves clash". Cricket Ireland. Retrieved 29 April 2019.
- "Only ODI, England tour of Ireland at Dublin, May 3 2019". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 3 May 2019.
- "Ireland Wolves squads named for Scotland 'A' series". Cricket Ireland. Retrieved 5 June 2019.
- "England v Ireland: Mark Adair, Lorcan Tucker, Simi Singh and Craig Young in 14-man squad". BBC Sport. Retrieved 8 July 2019.
- "Squad announced for Oman Series and ICC Men's T20 World Cup Qualifier". Cricket Ireland. Retrieved 26 September 2019.