|Loons: The Fight for Fame|
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
The gameplay is somewhat similar to Capcom's Power Stone games where four characters fight against each other in an arena with the aim being to knock opponents out. Each arena contains gizmos, which can be used against opponents, such as spring-loaded boxing gloves, falling anvils, and other Acme-related products.
A unique element is the star power system. Activating items and picking up scripts strewn about the arenas will fill a star meter. Attaining a full star meter can activate a minigame, most of which parody popular arcade classics such as Marvin the Martian in Galaxy Invaders parodying Space Invaders and Temple Run parodying Pac-Man. Sometimes, these serve as requirements during a one-player game mode.
Rocky and Mugsy, a pair of gangster antagonists from the Looney Tunes cartoon series, try to ruin a film studio through making extremely expensive movies so that they can buy all the studio's stock very cheaply. The two hire Yosemite Sam to be their director and prepare to try to find the worst possible actor to be the star of their movie, with the candidates for the position being the Looney Tunes characters Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester the Cat, and the Tasmanian Devil.
- Bugs Bunny: A grey rabbit and well known as a modern trickster. He appears as one of the candidates for being the star of Rocky and Mugsy's movie. Voiced by Billy West.
- Daffy Duck: A black-feathered duck and a "screwball" comedy character. Along with Bugs, he is one of the candidates for being the star of Rocky and Mugsy's movie. Voiced by Joe Alaskey.
- Sylvester the Cat: A black and white cat who had always failed in his attempts to catch Tweety. He is also one of the candidates as star of Rocky and Mugsy's movie. Voiced by Joe Alaskey.
- Tasmanian Devil: Based upon the Australian animal of the same name, the Tasmanian Devil eats everything it comes upon. Along with the rest, he is one of the candidates for Rocky and Mugsy's movie. Voiced by Jim Cummings.
- Rocky and Mugsy: Two gangsters trying to ruin a film company so that they can buy all of its stock very cheaply. Voiced by Joe Alaskey.
- Yosemite Sam: A short, red moustached man usually being Bugs Bunny's adversary. He was hired as the director of the movie. Voiced by Maurice LaMarche.
- "Loons: The Fight for Fame for Xbox". GameRankings. Retrieved 2014-05-18.
- "Loons - The Fight for Fame Critic Reviews for Xbox". Metacritic. Retrieved 2014-05-18.
- Marriott, Scott Alan. "LOONS: The Fight for Fame - Review". AllGame. Archived from the original on 2014-11-17. Retrieved 2014-11-17.
- Davis, Ryan (2002-10-15). "Loons: The Fight for Fame Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 2014-05-18.
- Zacarias, Eduardo (2002-10-09). "LOONS: The Fight for Fame Review - Xbox". GameZone. Archived from the original on 2008-12-27. Retrieved 2014-05-18.
- Goldstein, Hilary (2002-10-03). "Loons: The Fight for Fame Review". IGN. Retrieved 2014-05-18.
- "Loons: The Fight for Fame". Official Xbox Magazine: 102. December 2002.
- "Review: Loons: The Fight for Fame". Official Xbox Magazine UK. 2002.
- Baldwin, Michael (2002-10-25). "'Loons: The Fight for Fame' (Xbox) Review". X-Play. Archived from the original on 2002-12-16. Retrieved 2014-05-18. Italic or bold markup not allowed in: