This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Peter Ettinger|
|Written by||Peter Ettinger|
|Based on||Lonely Street|
by Steve Brewer
Lonely Street is a 2008 American comedy-thriller film directed by Peter Ettinger and starring Jay Mohr, Robert Patrick, Nikki Cox, Joe Mantegna and Katt Williams. The film is based on the novel of the same name, written by Steve Brewer.
Bubba Mabry (Mohr), a notoriously gullible private detective, is hired to snoop on a tabloid reporter by a mysterious celebrity known only as Mr. Aaron (Patrick). When the tabloid reporter is murdered, Mabry becomes the prime suspect in his death.
- Jay Mohr as Bubba Mabry
- Robert Patrick as Mr. Aaron
- Nikki Cox as Bambi
- Joe Mantegna as Jerry Finkelman
- Katt Williams as Rodent
- Ernie Hudson as Capt. Morgan
- Ken Davitian as Motel Owner
- Lindsay Price as Felicia
- Mike Starr as JG
- Ellen Albertini Dow as Lydia - Librarian
- Paul Rodriguez as Det. Romero
- Gerry Bednob as Bongo
- Heather Wahlquist as Kathy Grabow
- David Mattey as Snake
- Kevin Chapman as Cowboy Cop
- Perry Anzilotti as Marty Grabow
- John F. O'Donohue as Hank 'The Tank' Tankersley
- Marnie Alexenburg as Bartender
- Lacey Eberl as Pop Star
- Seraphine, Danny (2010-09-23). Street Player: My Chicago Story. John Wiley & Sons. p. 284. ISBN 9780470625736. Retrieved 2014-07-17.
- Beifuss, John (2009-08-01). "Septuagenarian Elvis, comedy thriller take long route to DVD release". The Commercial Appeal. Retrieved 2014-07-17.
- "Lonely Street (2009)". TCM.com. Retrieved 2014-07-17.