|Garage||Thornton Heath (TH) |
|Vehicle||Alexander Dennis Enviro400|
|Peak vehicle requirement||21|
|Night-time||24 hour service|
|Start||Thornton Heath Pond|
On 24 October 2015, route 64 was extended within the New Addington area to Vulcan Way. The route was also converted to a 24-hour service with the night bus N64 withdrawn. When next tendered the route was awarded to Arriva London with the new contract commencing on 27 August. It was operated from Thornton Heath (TH) garage. 
Route 64 operates via these primary locations:
- Thornton Heath Pond
- West Croydon station
- Wellesley Road tram stop
- East Croydon station
- Croham Road for South Croydon station
- Addington Village tram stop
- King Henry's Drive tram stop
- New Addington tram stop
- New Addington Vulcan Way
- Carr, Ken. The London Bus Guide. Visions International Entertainment. ISBN 978-0-9931735-3-0.
- Tender News Bus Talk (Go-Ahead London) issue 37 December 2015 page 11
- Blacker, Ken (2007). Routemaster: 1970–2005. 2 (2nd ed.). Harrow Weald: Capital Transport. p. 10. ISBN 978-1-85414-303-7.
- Bus tender results Route 64 Transport for London 9 October 2008
- "Proposed changes to bus services in New Addington and Forestdale". Transport for London. June 2015.
- Route 64 Map Transport for London