|Peak vehicle requirement||35|
|Night-time||Night Bus N137|
Hyde Park Corner
In the 1930s, STL buses were used on this route which ran from Highgate to Elmers End.
The AEC Routemaster buses which operated route 137 since 1 November 1964 were replaced by one-person operated Wright Pulsar Gemini bodied DAF DB250s on 10 July 2004, ending a remarkable forty years of service
On 15 July 2017 route 137 was permanently curtailed to Marble Arch and no longer serves Oxford Street.
Route 137 operates via these primary locations:
- Streatham Hill Telford Avenue
- Clapham Park Atkins Road
- Clapham Common station
- Clapham Cedars Road
- Queenstown Road station
- Battersea Park station
- Battersea Park
- Chelsea Bridge
- Belgravia Lister Hospital
- Royal Hospital Chelsea
- Chelsea Royal Hospital Road
- Sloane Square station
- Knightsbridge station
- Hyde Park Corner station
- Mayfair Dorchester Hotel
- Marble Arch Park Lane
- Arriva London gears up for more New Routemasters Arriva London
- Reed, John (2000). London Buses: A Brief History. Capital Transport Publishing. p. 36. ISBN 9781854142337.
- Blacker, Ken (2007). Routemaster: 1970–2005. 2 (2nd ed.). Harrow Weald: Capital Transport. pp. 116, 168. ISBN 978-1-85414-303-7.
- Press Release Transport For London
- Route 137 Map Transport for London
- Media related to London Buses route 137 at Wikimedia Commons