|Night-time||Night bus N133|
Elephant & Castle
|End||Liverpool Street bus station|
In September 2009, Arriva London was awarded the contract to route 133, commencing in January the following year and operating from the Brixton garage. The route has since been transferred to the Norwood garage.
In November 2010, the route was criticised for running empty between Streatham and the bus garage, a section of route over which some residents had previously campaigned for more frequent services.
On 6 October 2012, the new Streatham Bus Station was opened near to the old Streatham Garage and became the new southern terminus for Route 133.
Route 133 operates via these primary locations
- Streatham station
- Streatham Hill station
- Brixton station
- Oval station
- Elephant & Castle station
- Borough station
- London Bridge station
- Monument station
- Bank station
- Liverpool Street bus station
- 133 Bus Timetable Transport for London
- Latest tender news is a boost for Arriva Arriva London - 14 September 2009
- ROUTES LIST as at 230116.xls Arriva London
- Ghost buses frustrate transport users Streatham Guardian 14 November 2010
- Bus service proposal: Route 133 Transport for London
- 133 Bus Route Transport for London
- Media related to London Buses route 133 at Wikimedia Commons